- American College of Veterinary Anesthesia and Analgesia (ACVAA) Anesthesia and Analgesia, 1975
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), University of California-Davis, 1972
Current Professional Activities
Past Professional Activities
- Visiting Faculty: St. George's University, Grenada, WI (2001-present)
- Anesthesiology Consultant (Abbott Labs, Pfizer Animal Health)
- Faculty: University of Minnesota (1975-1981)
- Faculty: Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine (1981-2000)
- Attached to Meghan Richey (also DVM and DACVA)
- Too many horses, mainly thoroughbreds (Bojangles) and warmbloods (Sven) plus 4 others
- A blue heeler, a house cat named "Mouth", several barn cats and a peacock
- When I'm in the US, Dressage and combined training.
- When I'm in Grenada, sailing
What I like Most About VIN
- "The best drug is the one you know how to use well"
- The friendly enthusiasm of members, their dedication to learning and willingness to share ideas