- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM) Cardiology, 1997
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM) Small Animal Internal Medicine, 1996
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Cornell University, 2009
- Residency in Cardiology, University of California-Davis, 1996
- Master of Science (MS), Washington State University, 1994
- Residency in Internal Medicine, Washington State University, 1994
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science (BVSc), University of Melbourne, 1987
Current Professional Activities
Past Professional Activities
- Visiting Scientist, Cornell University
- Director of Clinical Research, Veterinary Information Network
- Lecturer in Cardiology, Cornell University (3 years)
- Registrar, Small Animal Medicine, University of Melbourne (1 year)
- Cardiology Residency (UC Davis) (2 years)
- Small Animal Internal Medicine Residency (WSU) (3Years)
- Mixed-animal practitioner (4 years)
- Married -- for as long as Maya will have me :)
- Yarra, female Labrador, born 04/02/2009
- Road-bike racing in spring and summer
- Mountain-bike racing in fall
- Cross-country skiing in winter.
- In between hours in the lab, and classwork, I spend the remainder of the time trying to placate my significant other that I actually DO devote quality time to her.
What I like Most About VIN
- Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
- The opportunity to interact with colleagues, teach, learn, encourage...