- American College of Veterinary Dermatology (ACVD) Dermatology, 2005
- Residency in Dermatology, Animal Allergy & Skin Disease Center, 2004
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), Purdue University, 2000
- Bachelor of Science (BS), Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis, 1992
Current Professional Activities
Previous Professional Activities
- Owner/Veterinary Dermatologist, Animal Dermatology Clinic Indianapolis
- Veterinary Technical Consultant, Eli Lilly & Company- Companion Animal HealthStaff Dermatologist, Circle City Veterinary Specialty & Emergency Center
- Staff Dermatologist, Animal Allergy & Skin Disease Center
- Assistant Executive Director, Raybourn Group International
- Human Resources Generalist, Golden Rule Insurance Company
- Bubba Jr (Golden Retriever)
- Annie and Eddie (littermates - Border Collie Aussie X)
- 4 cats (Simon, Lucy, Emmie, and Moose)
- Tongo (American Paint Horse) shares her pasture with Blossom, a leopard Appaloosa
- Agility, herding, quilting, reading (anything and everything), gardening, and baking.
What I like Most About VIN
- Life is like a grinding stone...whether it polishes you up or grinds you down is up to you!
- Interaction with colleagues, quick resources at my fingertips, and most of all, being a part of the VIN family! I am very thankful for being able to share in the VIN dream.