- American Board of Veterinary Practitioners (ABVP) Exotic Companion Mammal, 2009
- American Board of Veterinary Practitioners (ABVP) Feline Practice, 2001
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), Cornell University, 1995
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), Cornell University, 1991
Current Professional Activities
Past Professional Activities
- Owner of Animal Medical Associates, Saco, Maine
- Several articles in varying stages of publication.
- Member of the American Animal Hospital Association 1999–2006, 2010–current.
- Member, Academy of Feline Medicine
Current Clinical Interest
- NAVLE(R) Item Writer, NBVME 2011–2015
- Member of the Cornell Feline Health Center, 1995–2015
- Member of the Association of Exotic Mammal Veterinarians, 2002–2015
- Member of the Morris Animal Foundation, 1998–2015
- Health Director, Ferret Educational Foundation, 11/2008–2014
- Member of the American Association of Feline Practitioners, 1995-2011
- Member of the AAFP Guidelines Committee, 2000–2011.
- Member of the AAFP Research Committee, 1998–2011.
- Co-chair of the AEMV ABVP Committee (founder) 2003–2010.
- Companion Small Mammal Practice
- Feline Geriatric Care
What I like Most About VIN
- 4 Cats
- 1 dog
- 2 Chinchillas
- And an array of other sorry critters that find their way to me here and there!
- No matter how obscure the question, you can find someone that knows an answer!