- American Board of Veterinary Practitioners (ABVP) Feline Practice, 2010
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), Michigan State University, 1986
- VIN Consultant
- Lecturer, Feline Medicine & Surgery
- NAVLE Item Writer
- MVMA Board of directors
- Southeastern Michigan VMA, Past President
- VMG #18, Feline Management Group
- IACD Fellow (Formerly AAFP Fellows)
- Emergency Medicine 1986–1994
- Feline Practice 1992–current
- Feline Medicine, Dentistry, & Surgery
- Teaching, sharing what I think I know
- Kayla, now a Navy wife with 2 children of her own.
- Chris (Jake), veterinarian himself ('14) practicing ECC in the NW.
- American Canoe Association Open Water Coastal Kayak Instructor, Ret.
- Long distance Kayak Racing and Tripping
- Running, and Triathlons, just enough to keep me in my kayak, Ret.
- Bacardi, Diet Pepsi, Pizza and Peanut M & M's
What I like most about VIN
- "A foolish consistency is a hobgoblin of little minds"
- VIN is a collective mind, together we are smarter and more experienced.