- American Board of Toxicology (ABT) Pharmacology/Toxicology, 2003
- American Board of Veterinary Toxicology (ABVT) Pharmacology/Toxicology, 2003
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), Purdue University, 1994
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), University of Findlay, 1990
Current Professional Activities
Past Professional Activities
- Medical Director, ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center
- Adjunct Instructor, University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine
- Associate in both daytime small animal clinic and emergency clinic.
- 4 dogs
- 5 cats
- Various numbers of fresh water fish.
- Master gardener
- Glass blowing
- Soap making
- Jigsaw puzzles
What I like Most About VIN
- "Well-behaved women rarely make history."
---- -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
- Ability to access information at all hours.