- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM) Small Animal Internal Medicine
- Residency in Small Animal Internal Medicine, Angell Animal Medical Center in Boston, MA, 2004
- Internship in Small Animal Medicine and Surgery, Animal Medical Center - New York in New York, NY, 1999
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), Cornell University, 1998
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), in Classics, Dartmouth College, 1990
Current Professional Activities
Past Professional Activities
- Served on the Board of Directors for NAVC (2013-2016)
- Internal Medicine Consultant for IDEXX (2015-2017)
- Internist/mobile ultrasonographer, New Jersey (2007-2014)
- Staff Internist, Critical Care, Tampa, FL (2006-2007)
- Staff Internist, Internal Medicine, New York City (2004-2006)
- Resident in SAIM, Boston, MA (2002-2004)
- Staff Veterinarian in a no-kill shelter, Long Island (2000-2002)
- General practitioner DVM in Manhattan, NYC (1999-2000)
- Internship, NYC (1998-1999)
- Married since 1994 to Matthew Nadler originally from Montreal, Matt is a business strategy guy, a great chef, and he can fix most things around the house.
- We have one son, born 2009, who is an avid reader, Lego fan, runner, and rugby player.
- Our whole family moved from New Jersey to Montreal in August 2017.
- Claudia, our standard poodle, born 2015, who is not Addisonian yet.
- Currently assist with field trips and other activities at my son's school in Westmount, Quebec.
- Served as assistant coach for track/field, cross-country, and rugby in New Jersey.
- Reading, traveling and visiting historical sites/museums, attending theatre/ballet, staying active
What I like Most About VIN
- "Medicine is magical and magical is art..." —Paul Simon
- "Sometimes you're the windshield...sometimes you're the bug..." —the Dire Straits
- I feel amazed every day at the dedication, knowledge, and expertise in the global VIN community. I love to help people, and I love to learn from them too!